Lead Superintendent We're a Multifamily Developer, Builder, & Property Management Firm specializing in in development, construction, & property management for student housing, multifamily, & hotel projects throughout the country.
We have various upcoming projects and full backlog of ground-up Multifamily apartment projects throughout Texas.
We're actively looking to add multiple Lead Superintendents to our team for a long-term opportunity to run these projects from preconstruction through closeouts.
Please read through the information below and apply for next steps moving forward!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Full backlog of upcoming work (15+ projects)
- Top Compensation Packages including allowances & a two part bonus plan
- Comprehensive Benefits Package & 401K Match
- Long-term, stable opportunity
What You Will Be Doing - Ensures that all project goals are met
- Monitors quality of workmanship and materials on project
- Maintains weekly status reports on project for supervisory review
- Prepares and logs RFI's and change orders
- Maintains records of job costs
- Promotes staff safety on the projects
- Conducts material take-off prior to construction to verify quantities
- Manages all administrative functions of the project
- Address warranty issues
- Assists in local permitting process including making sure all Subcontractors are licensed in the location of the project
- Schedule pre-construction meeting with building officials as required
What You Need for this Position - Prior experience completing ground-up multifamily, student housing, and/or senior living projects as a Lead Superintendent
- Ability to run a project from preconstruction through closeouts
- Procore Experience
- Strong industry connections is a huge plus, but not required (subcontractors, vendors, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to delegate tasks accordingly
- OSHA 10 / OSHA 30
What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO
- 401k Match
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Lead Superintendent with ground-up multifamily construction experience and looking for a long-term career opportunity with a Multifamily Developer Builder, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Posted about 7 hours ago
Posted about 7 hours ago
Rural Hall, North Carolina
Posted about 6 hours ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!