Head of Design If you are a Head of Product Design with design leadership experience, please read on!
Humanity is suffering from a health care crisis of epidemic proportions - and it's not COVID, it's mental health. Through decades of research, we are introducing a consumer wearable that measures a person's real-time mood and uses biofeedback to help people increase resilience to any type of stress (think Fitbit for the brain). With large-scale partnerships in academia and industry, we are effectively building one of the largest multi-sensor health-related data sets ever that has allowed us to develop one of the first truly personalized diagnostic/therapeutic platforms.
We have secured $50M in funding from reputable VC groups in the Biotech community and are scaling up our operations to bring our device to production. Our leadership includes Paul Berns, who developed and sold Humira (the best-selling drug in the history of pharmaceuticals to Abbott Laboratories) and the former founder of Tinder.
As we grow our team, we are searching for passionate people who want to build long-term careers while revolutionizing the world's understanding of mental health and emotional well-being!
What You Will Be Doing - Lead mobile, app, and brand visual strategy
- Oversee the design team & collaborate with the Product team
- Lead design process internally as well as with contractors and prepare weekly executive design review meetings
- Lead all aspects of product design & development from a strategic and operational perspective
- Conduct & lead the analysis of consumer behavior and CS feedback
What You Need for this Position *Required: *
- At least 7+ years of experience in Product Design with consumer-facing products
- Previous experience as a Visual Designer & strong User Interface (UI) skills
- Experience leading mobile app & brand visual strategy
- Experience leading design efforts from a creative & strategic perspective
-Prior experience directly managing UI/UX Designers & Researchers
* Strongly Preferred: *
- Portfolio with examples of your design work
What's In It for You - Competitive base salary contingent on experience
- Full Health benefits
- Opportunity to help create wearable technology that will completely revolutionize the world's understanding of mental health and emotional well-being!
So, if you are an experienced Head/Director of Design, with hands-on visual design experience - please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Belle Arriaga
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted 44 minutes ago
Asheboro, North Carolina
Posted 43 minutes ago
Posted 43 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!