Location: Cherry Hills Village, CO
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Wireless Single Customer Incident Analyst
Minimum 6+ years of Production Support and Customer Ticket resolution experience
• Intermediate skills in methodical, logical and process driven troubleshooting of platforms, architectures and systems
• Supporting ticket analysis under escalation mode and meet SLA timelines. Duties include ticket triage, data analysis and defect reporting.
• Expert skills in methodical, logical and process driven troubleshooting of platforms, architectures and systems
• Able to lead an outage bridge. Excellent technical skills including strong problem-solving abilities.
Ability to identify workarounds, create quick scripts to fix the problem
Experience defining process improvements and so front line agent training to enable faster resolution of tickets
Understand the system flow, architecture and drive pattern identifications in tickets
Familiarity with the tasks involved in the day-to-day operation, monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting.
Work with and manage systems in a large scale, high availability environment
• Good Business and work flow knowledge for Mobile and wireless domain
• Nice to have knowledge of AWS
• Nice to have knowledge on monitoring tools like Data Dog, Instana, Splunk
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative and dynamic team environment
• Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
• Ability to analyze and interpret data
• Ability to quickly identify business problems/opportunities
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• Ability to document, prepare and present data-driven presentations
• Knowledge of software applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience (Minimum 6 yrs)
• Office Environment
• 24X7 Network Operations environmentContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.