Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
We are currently seeking a Business Unit Manager to join our manufacturing team in St. Nazianz. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, implementation, and management over the manufacturing activities in Welding, Fabrication and Paint. In addition, you will ensure the effective use of materials, equipment, and personnel in producing quality products at minimum costs.
- Accountable for managing people and deploying resources to support the needs of the business. Provide direct supervision and insure organizational objectives align with plant and corporate objectives. Provide feedback and coaching to direct reports and foster a teamwork environment throughout the business unit.
- Accountable for meeting day-to-day and short-term targets by setting priorities for the team and ensuring task completion.
- Understand long-term vision and provide direction and resources to support World Class Manufacturing objectives and cost reduction targets.
- Provide strategic as well as day to day oversight on manufacturing area to ensure target and objectives are met, meet quality standards, and meet or fall below budgeted production costs in order to meet marketplace demand.
- Manage department budget and related costs related to assigned business unit.
- Resolve issues related to production, machinery, processing and/or other operations.
- Fulfill duties as World Class Manufacturing (WCM) pillar lead or co-leader position as assigned
- Follow WCM tools and methodology to establish procedures and drive continuous improvement in the plant's manufacturing processes, including the assigned areas of Welding, Fabrication and Paint.
- Coach, lead, and mentor employees throughout the assigned area to foster an environment of collaboration and employee development.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications The qualified candidate will have:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 5 years of direct manufacturing experience
- Minimum of 3 or more years of direct supervisory or management experience
This job has expired.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize multiple demands.
- General understanding of MRP/ERP production planning and material flow.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership ability
- World Class Manufacturing/Lean Manufacturing knowledge/experience