Job ID: 423259
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Performs a range of duties including but not limited to:
- Fabrication of steel molds for concrete which includes use of hand and power tools, welding operations and use of lifting equipment
- Fabrication of steel form parts using various cutting equipment and welding part together per specifications
- Potential for overtime and occasional Saturdays may be required
- State certification in welding
- Minimum 1 year experience in steel fabrication
- Able to perform basic mathematic skills
- Able to read fractions and a tape measure
- Able to read shop prints
- Understanding of basic hand & power tools and use
- Capable of Arc and MIG welding both horizontal and vertical, with ability to pass certification
- Capable of using oxy/fuel torch to cut steel
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Experience using industrial steel tooling such as vertical band saw, drill press, grinders, etc.
- Prior use of plasma cutter
- Prior use of fork trucks and rolling equipment
- Prior use of overhead bridge cranes
- Maintenance experience
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 21, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Washington DC Job Segment:
MIG Welding, Pipe Welding, Welding, Chemical Engineer, Fabrication, Manufacturing, Engineering
This job has expired.