Offering Day 1 Benefits
Join us and help shape the future of healthcare!
Trinity Health At Home provides compassionate, exceptional care where people are most comfortable: at home. We are the area's most comprehensive home care provider with trusted quality of care. With new strategy, vision and technology, we are growing and shaping the future of healthcare!
We have a pioneering care model with Home Care Connect, our integrated virtual care program that helps patients avoid preventable ER visits and hospitalizations. It enhances our clinical excellence with advanced, easy-to-use remote monitoring technology and 24/7 access to our Virtual Care Center RNs.
Scheduler position summary
Our schedulers are Responsible for scheduling clients Home Health/Hospice services with clinician continuity. Identifies client need and schedule clinicians with the appropriate competencies to match client level of care. The Scheduler is expected to exercise judgement in determining the most effective and efficient method of scheduling and rescheduling patients. Provide optimal levels of communication with patients, clinicians, clinical managers, physicians, and homecare coordinators. May also provide coverage for multiple sites and/or Hospice support.
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time, as the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State and local laws and regulations, Trinity Health Organization Integrity Program, Code of Ethics, as well as other policies and procedures in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical, and professional behavior.
- Ensures scheduling is performed in accordance with defined policies and procedures.
- Coordinate schedules and facilitate processes for assigning clinicians to clients based on client need and caregiver continuity.
- Strives to achieve continuity of clinicians at client's home by scheduling no more than three different clinicians per discipline and episode.
- Create and maintain daily schedules for all disciplines.
- Perform initial Welcome call with clients to confirm demographics and arrange admission visit within 48hrs.
- Communicates with clients regarding delays in physician ordered services.
- Assigns initial visit, and complete subsequent visit workflow.
- Patient-centered, future-thinking care model with integrated virtual care program
- Exclusive Home Care Connect virtual care technology that is empowering patients to achieve goals and avoid preventable ER visits and hospitalizations
- Supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring environment
- A robust career ladder, tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Learning the industry's best, easy-to-use, advanced technology
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One year of scheduling experience in a health care setting.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service and accepts challenges to improve processes.
- Ability to type 50 wpm and use word processing software.
- Proficient in the use of scheduling software.
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate commitment to the mission and Organizational Code of Ethics, and adhere to the Compliance Program.
Apply Now!Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.