* In this position, you will be responsible for developing and supporting business solutions to many strategic programs.
* Primary contributor in designing, coding, and supporting applications which are aligned to the IT strategy, leveraging enterprise components and capabilities, advancing the state of our IT assets, and expanding and improving upon our enterprise engineering strategy.
* Lead and mentor other developers on the team to provide a consistent experience.
* The position also allows for communicating and many different groups in the IT organization and various parts of the business.
* The team usually works on many small projects instead of a few very large projects to better reduce the monotonous factor and it also critical to identify, design and solve complex problems, while being able to reuse as many of our previous solutions as possible.
*Projects the candidate will be working on: *
* The overall initiative is to develop and maintain business web applications in a fast-paced, diverse environment.
* Full-stack development background is ideal.
* Good communicator, fast learner.
*Primary Responsibilities: *
* .Net web / Rest API development to help automate tools that help our customers
* · Design, implement and maintain applications within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* · Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes
* · Communicate effectively with other engineers and QE
* · Identify production and non-production application issues
* · Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications
* · Provide technical support and consultation for an application and infrastructure questions · Serve as a mentor to less experienced developers
* · Developing pioneering approaches to emerging industry trends
* · Contribute to development team and help to achieve key business objectives
* · Contribute to large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
* · Collaborate with the team on application architecture design and decision-making
* · Design and implement application enhancements in collaboration with different teams
* · Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
* · Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
* · The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment Requirements
*Required Qualifications: *
* 5+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
* 5+ years of .Net web / MVC design/development experience
* 2+ years of SQL Server,
* Strong analytical, problem solving skills, must be able to work well with teams
* Bachelor's degree OR HS Diploma/GED plus 5+ years equivalent experience
*Preferred Qualifications: *
* Knowledge of Windows operating system details in a plus
* Experience working in Agile Methodology
* Experience with Source Control systems (example: Git / TFS / Azure DevOps)
* Experience working in a virtual team environment; Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* a. How many rounds? 2-3 rounds
* b. Video vs. phone? Phone
* c. How technical will the interviews be? Technical questions will be covered