Job Title: Water Specialist
Rotational Schedule: 14/14
Crew Change Location: Houma, Louisiana
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
- Start up, Operate, Monitor and Shut Down Process and Utility Systems
- Monitor, maintain and optimize process parameters (Level, flow, temperature, pressure etc.) within operating requirements.
- Ensure sampling is carried out and sample results are acted upon.
- Troubles shoot to maximize sales quality and delivery volume to identify problems.
- Maintain discharge water quality within current SBMPC or local guidelines.
- Monitor and operate electrical/hydraulic control panels, safety and emergency shutdown devices, Fire and Gas Systems
- Ensure accurate production reporting is submitted daily or as required by company and client.
- Witness third party calibrations when appropriate to provide verification of meter factors and volumes.
- Prove export oil meters.
- Carry out all operations in safe and environmentally sound manner. Operate offshore production facility in accordance with customer requirements
- Test, calibrate, maintain and inspect equipment
- Perform mandatory paperwork required by customer and government agencies
- Coordinate logistics for facility
- Chemical treating and handling
- Facilitate maintenance operations by applying/removing isolations as required.
- Operation under PTW system, Toolbox Talk and Risk Assessments.
- Advise maintenance personnel on hazards of plant and equipment
- Maintain clear and precise communications during maintenance operations.
- Control activities of vendor and subcontractor personnel
- Create and maintain effective working relationships
- Create and maintain positive work culture.
Why work for Danos?
- High School Diploma required
- 2-4 years experience working offshore
- Good experience of Permit to Work
- Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development. Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings. Danos is an equal opportunity employer.About Us The Danos Difference
Team up with Danos, and be a part of one of the safest and best-performing companies in the business.
The Danos name means more than just outstanding performance for our customers. To our growing base of over 1,500 employees, it also means an opportunity to help keep production of energy moving.
Our company culture focuses on the values of integrity, improvement, service, respect and an uncompromising emphasis on safety in the workplace. And part of that is making sure every project goes as planned, every work environment meets the highest industry standards and enforcing a policy of fairness and overall diversity throughout our team.
We're always looking to add new, results-driven employees to our workforce. No matter your level of experience, no matter where you are, the right job could be waiting for you at Danos. In addition to stability and competitive wages, benefits of working with Danos also include sustainable health benefit packages, 401K company match and global opportunities. If you're ready to bring the dedication, we'll bring the training, resources and support for career success.