GFL Environmental is hiring for Roll Off Drivers in our Orlando Facility. The Roll Off Driver is responsible for the hauling of customer waste from industrial, commercial, and institutional sites. The driver is responsible for performing assigned duties on container delivery and hauling of industrial roll-off routes. This physically strenuous position involves mounting and dismounting a 10 ton vehicle numerous times each day.
• Satisfy customer needs for service. Ensure that service is completed in accordance with established policies.
• Responsible for daily pre and post trip inspections.
• Complete an assigned daily route as assigned by the Operations Manager.
• Daily route consists of driving to customer sites, secure bin on truck, empty bin at transfer station, return bin to customer site.
• Perform driver check-ins at day's end to ensure complete and accurate paperwork completion.
• Ensure assigned routes are completed in a timely and safe manner.
• Ensure that all protocols are followed while dumping loads at municipal recycling/waste facilities.
• Required to climb up ladder on truck to tarp loads.
• Required to be able to lift the Roll-Off hook and attach it to the bin, requires bending and ability to lift 25-50 pounds.
• May perform some additional responsibilities as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!