Zoetis is the world's largest Manufacturer and Supplier of Animal Pharmaceuticals.
At Zoetis in Lincoln, NE, we manufacture high quality medicines for dogs, cats, and livestock. Our plant has been recognized as one of the Nebraska's Safest Companies, with a long-standing presence in Lincoln and we continue to grow.
Great Health Benefits from day 1!
4 weeks accrued paid vacation and 13 paid holidays
401(k) match with company profit sharing
Plan, schedule, and support specific functions related to material sampling, material movements, and inventory management for Lincoln Operations Supply Chain and Materials Management.
- Plan and Schedule the efficient management of incoming material warehousing activities:
- Material Receiving Activities
- Material Quality Inspections and Sampling Activities
- Liaise with Production Vendor Planner Schedulers to level resource requirements and mitigate constraints
- Measure and Report Incoming Warehousing Key Performance Indicators
- Plan and Schedule Material Stock Transfers Request to assure material availability to achieve production plans
- Warehousing to Manufacturing Operations including:
- Lincoln, Whitehall, and Charles City
- Liaise with Production Schedulers to mitigate constraints
- Measure and Report Supply Level Agreement Adherence
- Support Material Inventories Reporting & Compliance Requirements
- On hand and Projected Inventories
- Cycle Counts
- RID Processing
Education and Experience
- Develop and maintain measurement and reporting tools to support the effective management of warehouse capacities including physical space, equipment, and resources.
- Create and Maintain Standard Operating Procedures
- Backup support for the Import and Export functions.
- Support Domestic Stock Transfer orders to Lee's Summit, Independence, and Merck.
- Support International shipments and provide backup lead role.
- Purchase and schedule delivery of shipping supplies.
Technical Skills and Competencies Required
- Minimum of Associate Degree in Management, Business Administration, or related disciplines applicable to Warehousing and Inventory Management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Materials Management and Warehousing, Supply Chain and or Manufacturing Planning
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Business Administration, or related disciplines applicable to Warehousing and Inventory Management preferred
Physical Position Requirements
- Strong knowledge and practical experience of inventory, quality, and planning systems currently deployed in Zoetis including but not confined to SAP, MRP, ZLIMs
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in utilizing analytical tools, spreadsheets, and databases to develop reports for strategic planning and communication.
- Proven ability to lead, synchronize and motivate colleagues to meet short- and long-term objectives.
- Ability to conceptualize, analyze and implement new methodologies in support of improving customer service, inventory management, and business alignment.
- Demonstrated ability to function and influence in a team matrix environment and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of Lean Manufacturing concepts and principles preferred
- APICS training preferred
The work conditions for the position are greater than 50% stationary with periodic standing and walking through out the workday(s). The colleague(s) may be required to travel and or work greater than 40 hours per week, including weekends and holidays to support the business.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.