As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé is one of the most visible parts of the Nestlé Waters business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It's another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. You've no doubt seen our trucks on the road, on their way to bring our water to thirsty consumers. Our drivers and unit leaders are the backbone of the ReadyRefresh team. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you'll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It's a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that's as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you'll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We'll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Manager to be located in Dallas, TX and report to the Customer Operations Manager.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Reflects NWNA's Leadership Framework in conducting daily business role and activities
* Supports the interview, selection, hiring, training and retention process for all warehouse roles
* Provides coaching and feedback to team members. Identifies performance opportunities and creates specific action plans to improve efficiencies
* Communicates effectively to team members and leads through changes in company policies and initiatives
* Leads through communication via warehouse daily debriefs, weekly Route Ops meeting, etc.
* Conducts employee PE and PDG process including merit reviews, 1on1's and progressive discipline process when needed
* Align/Collaborate with Operations Managers (ULs and Branch Manager) on shared branch goals.
* Ensure all team members are trained in proper safe work practices, smith system driving techniques, PSR lifting techniques, and applicable safety compliance procedures/policies.
* Ensure all employees are properly trained/certified to operate forklifts, route trucks, and other PIVs.
* Ensure compliance to the branch MHE program
Key qualifications include:
* Ability to work nights, night time hours required
* 2 + years previous supervisory experience required
* Prior Logistics Experience preferred
* Demonstrates confidence and influence in leading team to achieve productivity goals
* Skilled communicator (in groups and 1-on-1), who can set clear expectations with direct reports
* Ability to hold direct reports accountable through both quantitative and qualitative goal attainment
* Ability to provide training and development for direct reports
* Provides excellent role model, peer leadership and positive influence to fellow team members
* Positive team-player attitude
* Strong organizational skills / Attention to detail
* Possesses exceptional work ethic, energy, and drive
* Ability to handle physical requirements, including, but not limited to, repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting up to 60 pounds
* Able to conduct regular inventory audits
* Able to safely use various warehouse equipment, including a forklift
* Valid driver's license
* College degree preferred / High school diploma or equivalent required