VCA Naper Ridge Animal Hospital, in Naperville, IL, has opportunities available for you to join our incredible team! We are seeking a Veterinary Assistant to join our expanding hospital!
Who We Are:
We are an AAHA accredited hospital, with a commitment to providing individualized care that our patient's deserve. We are a full-service facility offering Preventative/Routine medical care, grooming, at home veterinary care, diagnostic testing, surgical and dental services.
Job Snapshot: The skills that will be utilized include, but are not limited to:
· Providing support to the entire veterinary hospital staff
· Ensure there is a clean, comfortable environment for patients and clients
· Ensuring that treatment areas and exam rooms remain fully stocked
· Restrain animals during examinations or vaccinations
· Keep accurate records and logs
· Sterilize equipment
· Observing patients for obvious signs of health concerns and reporting any findings to senior staff
Schedule: Full-time opportunities available with flexible scheduling.
Benefits Of Joining Our Family:
Below are some of the many benefits of joining the team!
· Leadership opportunities
· Career development programs
· Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
· CE allowance
· Tuition support and sponsorships in becoming a CVT
· Vet Tech license reimbursement
· Free mental wellness subscriptions (Head Space)
· Referral bonuses
· Competitive wage
· Medical, dental & vision insurance
· Life, long and short term disability insurance
· Paid parental leave
· Paid vacation and sick time
6 + months experience working in a Veterinary Clinic or enrolled in a Veterinary Assistant or Veterinary Technician Program preferred.
Compensation: Starting range is determined by skill set and years of experience in the field. Financial growth opportunities available.
Location: 987 Maplefield Road, Naperville, IL 60565
Apply now! We look forward to getting to know you!
Posted about 10 hours ago
Posted 36 minutes ago
Posted 35 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!