The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team - and stay here.
The Cash Logistics Supervisor is responsible for supervising the inside currency operation. This position ensures accountability and the security of all liability and prioritizes daily operations workflow. The Cash Supervisor assists the Cash Logistics Manager in tile secure, safe, and efficient functioning of the armored car facility. This position functions in an armed environment. This posi t ion requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers.
- Provide first-line supervision to Vault employees
- Oversee daily cash operations including but not limited to deposit verification, change order preparation, inventory management, and opening and closing of branch and vault check ln/out
- Provide coaching and skill development to employees on a consistent basis
- Create employee schedules to support daily workload
- Adhere to SLA performance and contract requirement
- Leverage systems, equipment, and process redesign to drive continuous process improvement in quality and efficiency
- Secure inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict quality compliance with security procedures
- Ensure activities are performed in compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal laws and regulations
- Maintain accurate records, handle customer inquiries, and balance transactions daily
- Processing support when needed
- Maintain orderly and dean work areas, including all machines, tables, cabinets, and storage areas
- Assist Management as the need to meet branch goals
- Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years' operations experience in a cash or vault processing environment
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearm licensing
- A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
- Supervisory experience in a production environment
- Cash handling experience in the secure logistics or banking industry
- Experience in a coin processing environment
- Knowledge of lean/process improvement methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent ethics and integrity
- High attention to detail
- Collaborative work style
- Strong basic mathematical skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently
- Professional, positive demeanor
- ·Ability to influence and lead
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud. What's Next?
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.