Hanes is America's No. 1 apparel brand, found in 8 out of 10 households, and is sold internationally including in Canada, Mexico, Japan, and Philippines. Hanes gave birth to the great American T-shirt. Other products include men's underwear, kids' underwear, bras, panties, socks, T-shirts, fleece and sheer hosiery. Innovations include Tagless, Comfortblend, X-Temp, Fresh IQ, and ComfortFlex Fit.
Our warehouse is CLIMATE CONTROLLED...Cooled in the summer and heated in the winter!!!!
Rate of Pay: 14.08 Plus Production Incentive
Weekend Differential: Extra $2 Per Hour
- Obtain supplies required to perform the work and prepare for operations.
- Obtain bundles/carton of garments from pallet and place on stand. Use utility knife to cut and open case; verify packing materials match product.
- Load machines with raw materials (hangers, hang tags, OCRS, etc.) as needed.
- Remove standard packaging materials as required for repackaging requirements..
- Fold and place garments into folding carton or poly bags if required; apply new labeling to existing packaging materials as required; Attach with swift tack gun any new raw materials; Hanger garments if needed.
- Remove cover or black out old license plate; Apply new license plate to case if required. Apply employee ID# label to case.
- Place finished garments in case, seal case, place on conveyor or on pallet as required.
- Place sani cap on needles at end of shift; accurately record production.
- Perform housekeeping duties during and at end of shift.
- Perform additional job duties as assigned by your supervisor/manager
Must read, write, and communicate in English as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations
Must be able to process basic math computations
Must be able to learn to use the equipment required to complete tasks
Must be able to perform all functions of the job safely
Must complete company new hire and safety orientation
Must be able to stand entire shift
Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
Kings Mountain, NC 28086
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: