At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Will immediately report issues/concerns to Supervisor on duty pertaining to GMP, quality and safety.
- Must be either currently forklift trained by the Company, or able to train within 15 working days.
- Set up all equipment and supplies - this included but not limited to metal detector, scales, tape machines, baggers, scale fusion, and Cryovacs.
- Responsible for generating and documentation of computer pallet tickets.
- Will check and verify all codes, labels, and packaging.
- Will verify that correct cheese and vats are being packed within specifications.
- Responsible for reading & following the production schedule.
- Will ensure communication of product changeovers, products to run before and after changeovers, and duties based on work station rotation to fellow employees.
- Will complete quality checks on film and code dates, metal detectors, product boxes, and use of tare weight and correct lot number usage.
- Responsible for pulling product samples for the lab for lab testing purposes.
- Adjust, calibrate, and troubleshoot the metal detectors.
- Responsible for department documentation.
- Ability to work in a safe and sanitary manner in compliance with GMP's.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, orderly and neat work area.
- Inventory cultures and ingredients.
- Must be able to operate milk and brine UF.
- Must be forklift certified.
- Must be able to lift 60 pound bags of starter media.
- Completion of starter record.
- Pull samples for the lab.
- Must be able to use a microscope.
- C.I.P. starter tanks and equipment.
- Maintain raw materials in the starter area.
- Assist with production needs.
- Must be able to take and pass a Pasteurizer test given by the State Inspector.
- Must obtain Weigher's & Sampler's license.
- Must be able to cross train and master other jobs as assigned.
- Responsible for food safety and food quality.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.