Kforce has a client that is seeking a UX Designer in Bellevue, WA.Responsibilities:
- Exhibit strong innovative thinking that encourages and excites others to do the same
- Collaborate with stakeholders to research and ideate complicated workflows and interaction patterns to deliver low and high-fidelity design prototypes
- Utilize visual communication/design skills to render delightful and effective experience designs
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong interaction design principles and patterns, an understanding of communication/design skills, effective problem-solving, and a commitment to human-centered design
- Understanding of user-centered design concepts, including a basic understanding of UX research and design methodologies, processes, and tools
- Ability to collaborate across teams and roles to create, define, deliver, and support effective experiences
- A continual learner who integrates new learnings into their work on a continued basis
- Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned
- Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.