Posted in Retail
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Manages the development and improvement of new or existing operational tools, reports, and customer-facing functionality by providing direction and input on project business and functional requirements; providing subject matter expertise; developing requirements; providing solutions for complex problems that span multiple businesses, functions and timeframes with new or existing tools; and partnering cross-functionally with product management, merchandising, engineering, and other groups to drive projects.Manages one or more work streams for the operations organization by designing project plans and leading a group of associates; facilitating meetings involving stakeholder teams to analyze, plan, and implement project initiatives; recommending appropriate operational processes; developing and managing project requests and timelines by establishing project requirements; communicating project status, details, timelines, and available resources; planning and executing resource allocation; finalizing, approving, and delivering projects; taking corrective action as necessary to drive project results; communicating project plans and deliverables to key stakeholders; identifying root causes and developing potential solutions for initiatives; and making recommendations based on data and observation.Provides decision support by analyzing and interpreting data and information; conducting analyses of initiatives to understand and communicate trends; translating data analysis into recommendations aligned with business objectives; and working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop processes and strategies that help meet business goals.Supervises and manages associates and leaders in assigned area of responsibility by giving direction, monitoring performance and providing feedback; identifying training and development needs and providing opportunities for learning and growth; teaching, supporting and modeling logistics and company policies and procedures; and participating in the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching, and evaluation of associates, leaders and managers.Identifies and tracks export shipment data by investigating opportunities for improvement within the warehouse; providing feedback to internal customers and associates; reviewing statistical data of shipments; keeping records of shipments to comply with regulatory agencies ; preparing reports; and auditing records and reports submitted to regulatory agencies.Trains export associates on shipment process and documentation required by carriers and governmental agencies by identifying opportunities for improvement with the processing of orders; developing training plans to improve the shipment process; and maintaining compliance and service levels to internal and external customers. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications:Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Administration, Financial Management, Logistics, or related field and 1 year's experience in logistics, supply chain management, human resources, finance or related area OR 3 years' experience in logistics, supply chain management, human resources, finance, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Business, Masters: Supply Chain
488 W MUSKEGON DR, GREENFIELD, IN 46140-3057, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, opening more than 600 clubs in the U.S. and 100 clubs internationally. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam's Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners.
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam's Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
Posted 20 minutes ago
Bonney Lake, Washington
Posted 20 minutes ago
Posted 20 minutes ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our