Updox is seeking a talented and aspiring DevOps Engineer to contribute to our current DevOps team as we work to revolutionize healthcare in the United States.
We believe that high-quality, innovative software is built by craftsmen/craftswomen in a collaborative workshop environment, rather than by workers on an assembly line. Our team values passion and dedication over drudgery and busy work. To us, crafting software is a way of life, not just a job. If you share our passion for breaking new ground every day, while delivering cutting-edge software solutions, and are driven to continuously improve your craft while striving for perfection each and every day, then we may have a spot for you.
If you are selected to join our team, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide array of languages and technologies, build highly available and redundant systems, work on various layers of the architecture stack and help to drive our evolution into containerization.
What you'll do...
A DevOps Engineer is responsible for participating in all aspects of deploying, documenting, monitoring, and maintaining the infrastructure and delivery pipeline critical to the success of the business. These activities include but are not limited to:
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain and enhance our CI/CD Pipeline
- Maintain and improve our Containerization Platforms
- Monitoring Existing Infrastructure
- Deploying/Configuring New Infrastructure/Containers
- Automating Management Tasks
- Troubleshooting and Fixing Infrastructure Issues
- Writing and Updating Documentation
What you'll bring...
- Plan/Automate/Deploy New Infrastructure/Containers
- Troubleshoot/Fix/Document Existing Infrastructure
- Participate in Pairing/Reviews
Benefits and Perks:
- 1+ years experience in AWS, S3, and Kubernetes/Docker
- 1+ years experience with Linux server administration
- Some experience working with Java, Spring boot, Web Services, REST is preferred
- 1+ years experience with Infrastructure as Code i.e., Terraform, Cloud Formation, Ansible, Puppet
- Knowledge of software engineering practices, particularly on distributed systems and cloud-native architectures
- 1+ years experience with one or more languages such as Java, Go, C++, C# or Ruby
- Experience working with relational data stores like MariaDB, Percona, or Mysql
- Experience with monitoring and tracing tools like DataDog, Elastic APM, Dynatrace is preferred
- Experience with continuous integration (CI), unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery (CD) experience is preferred i.e., Jenkins, TeamCity
- Proficiency with Git
- Propensity to overcome challenges and solve hard problems
- Internal drive for continuous improvement (knowledge, standards, best practices)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adjust communication to fit the audience
- Relentless desire to deliver, say what you'll do, and do what you say
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science is preferred or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary with the opportunity to work remotely
- Continued investment in your professional development
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with match
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 11 holidays, and a day off to volunteer each year
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!