Find your future with Mohawk Industries.
Since 1947, Dal-Tile has offered its residential and commercial customers the industry's broadest array of tile and stone products. Dal-Tile is a part of Mohawk Industries, a Fortune 500 multinational flooring company that employs 24,000 people throughout North America, including a private fleet of drivers who deliver our products. Drivers who join Mohawk often stay until retirement because we offer great pay and benefits, consistent work schedules and predictable home time.
Dal-Tile Delivery Drivers assist with operations inside warehouses and distribution centers, and deliver palletized hard-surface flooring products, stone and accessories to Dal-Tile Sales Service Centers, customers and job sites.
Why be a Dal-Tile Delivery Driver?
- Competitive hourly pay
- Home daily and on weekends
- Consistent, year-round work
- Professionally maintained, reliable and safe equipment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Be at least 23 years old
- Possess a Class A commercial driver's license (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 6 months commercial driving experience
- Have good interpersonal communication and customer-service skills
- Be able to maneuver heavy products using forklifts and pallet jacks
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule
* Sign-on bonus paid out in 3 payments. $500 within 30 days, $500 at 6 months and $500 at 1 year. If employment is terminated at any time during the first year of employment, any remaining bonus payments will not be paid.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k,Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.