Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 21047
PURPOSE: Design, build, rework, maintain, repair and troubleshoot all forms of tooling (including dies, tools, gauges, fixtures, and molds).
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Determine the best method to manage and complete a project by a designated due date.
- Interact with QA, production, R&D, manufacturing, and maintenance to provide solutions.
- Maintain accurate documentation of tool modifications, repair, preventative maintenance and individual work performed throughout the shift.
- List, monitor, maintain, and occasionally purchase components for new tool builds or repairs.
- Capable of creating a repeatable setup and working to tolerances of +/-.0002" routinely.
- Coordinate work assigned through various auxiliary work centers and equipment as required
- Occasionally assist operators and maintenance with machine or processing issues.
- Validate the quality of work following standard machining practices and using available measurement equipment and inspection resources.
- Effectively communicate with other personnel and educate apprentices in best practices.
- Adhere to all written specifications and ensure compliance with all standards.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Completed an approved Mold Maker or Tool and Die Maker state apprenticeship program or demonstrated the ability to perform the aforementioned tasks.
- Proficiently operate all common machining equipment, mills, lathes, grinders, etc.
- Work as a team lead as well as a team member depending on the departmental workload.
- Awareness of OSHA and EPA laws and regulations as well as the Company's Plant Rules and Regulations that pertain to this job.
- Time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven analytical and troubleshooting abilities as well as a high degree of mechanical aptitude.
- Work from design prints, sketches, sample parts and oral instructions.
- Moderate hand dexterity is required for this position and the ability to occasionally lift 75 lbs.
- Personally possess basic inspection and machining tools to effectively perform job.
- Available to work second shift, overtime and weekends as required.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
Manufacturing Support Section:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
Machinist, Welding, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Technology
This job has expired.