Description and Requirements
Disaster Relief Support Representatives will assist callers with questions and concerns around local and state emergencies. This position will be in a high volume, fast paced, and multi-tasking environment. We are looking for individuals who will help customers in need via telephone, and handle online chat, and email. This position is only temporary and may last up to 90 days. The duration of this assignment may end at any time based on business needs.
Location of Work:
This position requires work-onsite at our Las Vegas, NV and North Charleston, SC office. All candidates must be located within a commutable distance to either of these sites. Our sites are ran in accordance with health and safety recommendations from local government and our organization. All team members must be able to work from site as required for the role.
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Very customer service focused, able to deal with customers in a friendly and polite manner
- Passionate about customer service and being an advocate for our customers
- An effective team player who can also work independently
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt to change efficiently
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Excellent written and spoken English language communication skills
- Robust multi-tasking skills (e.g., able to log calls and interact with the customer simultaneously)
- Professional phone demeanor
- Flexibility to work a 40 hr work week during any day/any shift as needed within the program's hours of operation: 24 hours per day | 7 days a week.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a federal background check which may include fingerprinting
TELUS recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviors that are reflective of our values:
- We passionately put our customers and communities first
- We embrace changes and innovate courageously
- We grow together through spirited teamwork
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Additional Job Description
Disaster Relief Support Representatives will assist callers with questions and concerns around local and state emergencies. This position will be in a high volume, fast paced, and multi-tasking environment. We are looking for individuals who will help customers in need via telephone, and handle online chat, and email.
This job has expired.