The Entry level Telecommunications Transition Coordinator will perform inventory validation, status tracking, customer outreach and training, Telecommunications Service Request (TSR) writing, problem identification and escalation, and coordinating circuit/service transitions from the legacy contract to the replacement contract(s).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Utilize the Transition Support Team (TST) master Transition Database, multiple government systems and tools, and commercial vendor tools and reports to capture, validate, track, and maintain currency of all inventory related service records transitioning off of the legacy contract.
* Update spreadsheets and databases as required to maintain customer and vendor POC, email, phone number, and site information.
* Perform customer outreach including educating customers on the scope, services, technologies, of the new contracts and advise agencies on transition planning activities.
* Assist in writing customer documents required to identify their network requirements.
* Prepare and maintain customer training documentation.
* Prepare customer service ordering documents using DISA Direct Order Entry (DDOE) and/or DISA Direct Storefront (DDSF).
* Interface with DoD customers to validate technical information such as type of service, bandwidth, equipment, funding information, service point information, and approval routing information prior to the submission of the Telecommunications Service Request (TSR).
* Identify problems that could prevent service dates from being met and escalate as required.
* Actively coordinate the scheduling of service installations and cutover dates for each service.
* Telephonically participate in the conference bridge during each cutover, help resolve basic impediments, escalate more complex issues if necessary, and issue amended documentation as required.
Education & Experience
* 1-3 years in customer service operations.
* High School diploma
* Understanding of customer coordination, order entry, and scheduling - desired.
* Requires demonstrated ability to quickly learn new tools and processes.
* Requires excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Requires understanding of Excel and ability to use spreadsheets.
* None required.
* US Citizenship is required. Candidates must undergo a favorably adjudicated National Agency
Check with Inquiries (NACI) as a condition of employment.
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
* No Travel required
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf