The Summer Internship Program is a 10-week program from May 23- July 29, 2023. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is looking for students who are seniors and/or masters students.
Primary Location: Alpharetta, Ga/Hybrid
Other Locations: Boca Raton, Fl
About the Role:
- Networking events with recruiters who will teach interns how to utilize LinkedIn, format resumes and help them interview to get them prepared for a full-time position
- Lunch and learn with top-level executives and have an opportunity to network
- Interns have the opportunity to visit company suite for sporting events, participate in volunteer events and work with peers to create lifelong relationships
- Opportunity to present project to high-level executives and all managers at the end of 10-week internship
- Technology interns will be exposed to the fast-paced industry and discover the various complexities and technologies associated with operating and maintaining a nation-wide network.
- Specific duties and projects will vary based on departmental needs and intern skillset, but will provide real-world, hands-on experiences
- Examples of roles: QA, information security, software development, or Data Science
- Experience using one or more of the following: JAVA, Python, Power BI, PERL, React JS or SQL
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, finance or other technology related major
- Available for a Summer Internship starting May 2023
- Analytical thinking, adaptable, problem solving, and decision making
- Planning, implementation/ follow through, hard worker, initiative, detail oriented, conscientious, innovation, positive attitude, teamwork
- Each intern will have a dedicated mentor within technology to assist in guiding the interns through their daily functions as well as help them navigate the working world in a corporate environment.
RELX is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120..
This job has expired.