Summary of Role:
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab 8 is seeking new college graduate professionals to support the state of the art 300mm semiconductor manufacturing and development in Malta, New York. The core responsibilities of this team involve ownership of process integration of semiconductor devices; monitoring performance and driving improvements related to technology yield, Cp/Cpk of inline and electrical parameters, defectivity, and more. The team is also responsible for the development of new and emerging technologies through definition/execution of experiments and technical data analysis. The ideal candidate can demonstrate a technical understanding of semiconductor principles and an understanding of a balanced scorecard approach to develop, sustain, and improve semiconductor technologies with quality, cost, and delivery all considered.
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Complete ownership of a technology module, accountable for prioritization of projects based on business need, delegation of tasks to extended module team, lead for definition of improvement experiments and hardware disposition.
- Sustaining and improving manufacturing technologies by ensuring product quality, reducing defectivity, improving process stability (Cp/Cpk), and increasing processing efficiency.
- Detecting line issues through data analysis and driving appropriate containment and resolution in a timely manner in order to limit the impact to yield and delivery.
- Collaborating with device, process module in driving development work for new production technologies.
- Driving cost reductions through expense elimination, line and test yield improvement, and efficiency improvements.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Master's Degree in Science, Math, Engineering, Semiconductor Manufacturing or a related discipline.
- Excellent structured problem solving and knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
- Lab or pre-professional experience in semiconductor processing
- Understanding and knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and/or Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with diverse teams, customers, as well as internal and external partners
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
This job has expired.