Join the VCA Team!
We are looking for an energetic, animal loving enthusiast to join our team at VCA Hyannis Animal Hospital full time!
We have a unique culture in our hospital that values each person's individual skills and personality. There's something special about you and we are excited to learn more! As a Technician Assistant, you will be working with our experienced technicians and veterinary assistants to aid in daily cleaning and stocking tasks that directly affect our patient care and help our technicians! Whether you have experience in kennel work or are looking to get your foot in the door in the Veterinary field, we are ready to partner with you!
The successful candidate will share our commitment to delivering exceptional service to our loyal clientele and the highest quality care to hospitalized pets.
Why choose VCA Hyannis Animal Hospital?
At VCA, we are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work. In addition, we support a work environment where you can focus on your career, happiness, and the patients you serve. Below are some of the many benefits of joining the VCA team!
- Access to the people and financial resources of a large veterinary community
- Leadership opportunities
- Career development programs
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
- Continuing education opportunities
- Tuition support and sponsorships
- Free mental health and wellness subscriptions (Head Space)
- Referral bonuses
- Competitive wage
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Generous pet care discounts
- Life, long and short-term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Full-time and Part-time positions available
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning cages and providing fresh bedding and water to patients.
- Doing laundry.
- Washing dishes for patient use.
- Cleaning and maintaining hospital premises and communal areas.
- Stocking treatment areas with medical equipment and supplies.
- Attending to our hospitalized patients
- Assisting our doctors, technicians and assistants
The pay range for this position is $18-$22 /hr
Ready to grow with a collaborative and supportive team? Apply now! We look forward to getting to know you!
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
This job has expired.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com