Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 22223
PURPOSE: Responsible for duties specific to Material handling and forming functions.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Coordinating the activities of small groups of personnel
- Own and maintain a parts supermarket for a group of assembly work centers and/or lines
- Responsible for validation of MPN and accurate and clear identification of parts
- Elevate supply issues causing interruptions to production
- Assist in expediting parts to ensure efficient operations
- Work closely with Manufacturing Engineering, Production planning and QA departments
- Handle all documents pertaining to receiving of parts for both internal and external suppliers
- Utilizing handheld RF Scan guns or computer to perform required transactions in SAP
- Rotating shifts as required
- Participate in physical inventories with higher level of responsibility
- Other responsibilities as assigned by departmental supervision
- Ability to form or program components to fill production orders or fill Kan-Ban supply
- Investigate and correct or elevate causes of daily replenishment issues
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prefer 2 years Warehouse, Receiving and/or Shipping experience.
- Understanding of Kan-ban, ROP, and visual supply practices
- Strict attention to detail while maintaining accurate records.
- Ability to train and coordinate the activities of departmental personnel.
- Ability to multi-task concerning the responsibilities listed.
- Ability to handle a changing series of priorities.
- A service minded approach to ward production work centers
- Knowledge of the purchasing, computer systems, materials management, and inventory control.
- Capable of working in a standing/walking position up to 12 hours
- Proficient in the use of SAP software for receiving and production planning operation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent safety and attendance record.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Able to set up and understand various cut-off, forming, pressing, and chip programing equipment
- Maximum weight lifted - infrequent basis 60 lbs.
- Maximum weight lifted - repetitive basis 50 lbs.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
ERP, SAP, Welding, Quality Assurance, Warehouse, Technology, Manufacturing
This job has expired.