With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
CBIZ & MHM New England (formerly CBIZ Tofias) is part of the 10th largest accounting, tax, and advisory services provider in the nation. Our two New England offices are located in Boston and Providence and have over 240 people, including over 40 Managing Directors. We uniquely combine national resources with local decision-making by experienced, New England-based professionals who are dedicated to strengthening our clients' financial positions. Our specialists, skilled in accounting and auditing, tax, and a range of consulting services, are dedicated to supporting the growth and success of our clients. We serveprivateand public companies in more than a dozen industries; sophisticated not-for-profit organizations; and high net worth individuals and family groups.
We are seeking candidates with International Tax experience who are interested in providing their tax services for International operations with US-headquartered companies. The opportunity will include working with CBIZ team members and client personnel virtually or at the client location when the conditions are safe. We offer an opportunity to work on rewarding, high profile clients with exposure to interesting technical matters using a team approach that allows for great work life balance in a friendly, supportive environment. Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Provide US-outbound tax planning support for international operations of US-headquartered companies, including repatriation strategies, foreign tax credit optimization, and local country tax planning opportunities
- Prepare and review quarterly and annual international ASC 740 (FAS 109/FIN 48) tax accruals, global effective tax rate calculations, and footnote disclosure
- Prepare and review Forms 5471 for controlled foreign corporations, Forms 8858 and 8865 for flow through foreign entities, Forms 1120, 1065 1120-S for U.S. companies with foreign operations, Form 1120-F for foreign corporations with U.S. trades or business/permanent establishments, and Forms 5472, 8804/8805, 1042/1042-S, 8828/8288-A/8288-B, etc.
- Prepare, review and assist in maintaining supporting documentation of earnings and profits pool, tax pool, PTI, and US tax basis for foreign subsidiaries and/or branches of US multinationals
- Analyze and calculate taxable distributions
- 987 gains/losses, Subpart F income, ECI, Global Intangible Low Taxed Income, CFC attribution, Section 245A Deduction, hybrid transactions, 163(j), FDII, etc; support the preparation of Forms 1118 and 1116 for foreign tax credits and supporting documentation; and determine and maintain supporting documentation for 861 allocations to foreign source income.
- Prepare and review required elections and disclosures such as check-the-box elections, DCL's, etc., as well as maintaining tax basis balance sheets
- Assist in the design and review of intercompany pricing policies for clients on products and services, and work with the transfer pricing group to review transfer pricing reports and related compliance filings
- Coordinate and assist clients with local reporting and filing requirements of foreign subsidiaries and foreign branches, determine PFIC status and prepare related computations, and assist in tax audits management and defense
- Organize and document restructuring and other planning initiatives including the preparation of power points slides, work plans or project timelines, technical memorandums, letters, opinions, and ruling requests
- Support the preparation of FATCA, FBAR or other related forms and other international information requirements for individuals and businesses.
- Master's degree in Accounting, Taxation or related field
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8 years of experience in public accounting or related field
- 6 years of supervisory experience
- Must have active CPA or equivalent certification
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]
This job has expired.