Tax Senior If you are a Tax CPA looking to join a growing "best companies to work for" public accounting firm that focuses on sustainable legacy of it's employees, please read on!
REMOTE / HYRBID Located in Saint Petersburg, FL at our recently purchased beautiful fully redone HQ!
Are tired of being underpaid, overworked, and not appreciated? Look no further, we're a 30 year Full Service Public Accounting firm who has a robust Tax division that's growing, in need of an additional amazing CPA (either Staff, Senior or Manager) to hit the ground running with some of our Top Clientele. We want to speak with you ASAP! Please apply today and fill out my brief questionnaire.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - 1 interview & usually an offer
- "best companies to work for"
What You Will Be Doing - Various Tax Accounting, reviews, returns
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years of Public Accounting Tax experience
- BS in Accounting (or related)
- Reviews, Returns, Handling High Profile Clients
- Experience with Partnerships, Pass Throughs, Healthcare, S-Corps, 1040's
- Masters in Taxation / MBA
What's In It for You - Hybrid at new office in Saint Pete (2 in 3 out / 3 in 2 out)
- STRONG base salary!
- Full benefits (heavily subsidized health)!
- 401(k) with matching!
- 4 weeks minimum PTO / Vacation (and it just goes up from there!)
- Fully Stocked Company Kitchen!
- Annual Performance Bonus!
- Company Lunches!
- HUGE ROOM FOR GROWTH!
- Working with a Partner that has a polished track record from leading big firm
So, if you are a Tax Accountant with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Chad Vasquez
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Washington, District of Columbia
Posted 7 minutes ago
Posted 7 minutes ago
Menlo Park, California
Posted 6 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!