Systems Reliability Engineer If you are a reliability system engineering professional with a track record of managing server migrations to Azure, please read on!
* Job Title:* Systems Reliabilty Engineer
* Location:* Bronx, NY
* Salary:* $100k-$130k
*Requirements:* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking for a role that will provide professional growth and new challenges yet balanced with great culture and quality of life!
What You Will Be Doing - Create and scale new and existing systems.
- Evaluate production systems performance and establish a plan to resolve/improve processes on the systems.
- Design and implement solutions for migrating and updating existing environments.
- Collaborate with other planning roles and stakeholders to forecast system requirements and needs.
- Build handoff materials for all stakeholders, eliminate gaps, and improve communication among development teams.
- Provide data-based decisions for system needs and changes.
- Monitor existing systems to evaluate possible updates/changes.
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years experience as a Systems Reliability Engineer.
- 1+ year experience in software engineering.
- Understanding of server requirements, networking, and communications.
What's In It for You -Competitive base salary(100K-130k base!) and overall compensation package
-Full Benefits Package Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401k matches
We are actively interviewing so APPLY TODAY!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!