Job ID: 215720
Location: CHANTILLY , VA , US
Date Posted: 2021-04-19
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking an eager and motivated individual that brings some experience with RF systems and who will be motivated to learn from our experienced team and develop into a technical expert on the program. This role will provide critical support to a critical customer mission that will require application of engineering expertise in an operational environment and will include OCONUS travel. The candidate will work closely with contractor colleagues and customers in support of this important mission.
- 6+ years experience in systems engineering and Bachelor’s degree (additional years experience in lieu of degree)
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Understanding of technical solutions in the RF domain
- Experience with system documentation to include equipment in the field
- Experience with secure data transport and the elements associated with moving data securely
- Must be able to learn quickly and be teachable, showing a desire to become a technical expert in the mission over time
- Background in RF telecommunications
- Willingness to perform OCONUS travel
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.