The Leidos Intelligence Group currently has an opening for a Unified Communications System Administrator to work in our St Louis Mo office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your technical skills helping the Information Technology Enterprise Managed Services (ITEMS) User Facing Services (UFS) mission at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). In this mission, we provide NGA with a bridge to the future, strengthening critical ISP services to mission users, harnessing the capacity of current and emerging Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise (IC ITE) services, and delivering the Power of GEOINT into the hands of users supporting critical time-sensitive missions. Our team operates and sustains UFS for NGA, provide continuous improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of UFS, implement special orders to rapidly support mission needs without disrupting daily operations and posture NGA to transition to future IC DTE service offerings.
- Install, configure, operate and maintain room and Desktop base Video Teleconference (VTC) equipment.
- Schedule conferences with local and remote VTC sites, provide telephone support to the customer. Generate trouble tickets through Service Now for Tier levels 1,2,3.
- Interface with the customers to provide training on various VTC equipment, to enhance their knowledge of CISCO TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
- Must have a working knowledge of TMS, CISCO TelePresence 6000,8000 MXP, EX90,DX80, SX20 and H323, H320 and SIP protocols.
- AV equipment maintenance
- Setup microphones/speakers and maintenance
- AV control systems
- End User IT Support Experience
- Knowledge in TMS and VTC systems/support
- Thin Client using Virtual Desktop Interface Technology
- Audio Visual experience i.e. AMX; Extron; Christie Digital Video Teleconference experience, Technical written & verbal communication skills (technical writing)
- Good Customer Service Skills
- ***Must currently possess a TS/SCI with ability to obtain Poly to be considered***
Education and Experience:
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.