The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a System Security Administrator in Lakewood, CO.
• Maintain security: Meraki firewalls, Cisco Umbrella, hosted AV, server hardening and firewalling, end user training, and managing third party audits
• Virtualization: VMware, multi-host, multi-site ESXi clusters, SANs, and networks.
• Modify, update and maintain a reliable and redundant core network: dual ISPs, multiple subnets and vlans, multi-access point AC wireless network.
• Oversee creation of networks at remote jobsites using a variety of different internet connections including DSL, Cable, Fiber, and LTE with employee and guest wireless, printing, and any other necessary services.
• Build, and maintain hardware-to-hardware, policy-based VPN tunnels between jobsites and headquarters with devices including Meraki, CradlePoint, and others.
• End user support: hardware and software support for workstations, laptops, and mobile devices running applications critical to business and productivity
• Coordinate and manage hardware refreshes: Help plan, size, and order new infrastructure and endpoint componentry.
• Support initiative to migrate workloads and services to the cloud.
• Minor database management and reporting: SQL server optimization and maintenance, log truncation, SQL querying.
• Learn construction process to better design systems and assist users.
• Keep network maps and documentation up to date.
Skills & Requirements
• Administer and maintain Windows systems and services including AD, GPOs, WSUS, DNS, DHCP, DFS, RDS, Radius, ADFS, Exchange, and multiple application servers.
• Microsoft 365 and Azure management and administration including Exchange Online, Office 365, Dynamics 365, Teams, InTune, Power Apps, Power Automate and other Power Platform components.
• Hosted VoIP configuration and management.
• Administer and maintain high availability systems with Veeam B&R: daily infrastructure backups, archiving file copy jobs, secondary site DR replication, and AWS/Glacier cloud storage.
• Sophisticated monitoring of all physical, virtual systems and networks: Veeam One, Nagios, Meraki.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1119450