Kforce has a client that is seeking a System/Application Security Analyst III in San Diego, CA.Essential Duties :
- Draft, gather feedback, and publish Security Compliance Narratives (10 total narratives); These narratives help support the process and story provided to external auditors and aligns the process with key Security Controls for testing and auditor evidence collection
- Draft and gather initial feedback on Security Standards; These Standards help provide detailed requirements (overlapping with key security controls in #1 above) that support Information Security Policies and provide a consistent approach for implementing and testing security controls across a variety of topics; (Example topics: Encryption Standard, Key Management, AWS Cloud Security Standard, Logging & Monitoring Standard, etc.)
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or Technical writing related degree
- CISA, Security and/or AWS Certifications preferred
- Experienced with auditing or implementing security audit frameworks such as ISO27001, PCI-DSS, and/or NIST 800-53
- Experienced with AWS Cloud technologies and services
- Proficient writer, with ability to gather feedback from several stakeholders, and, using a template, provide appropriate level of content that 'tells the story' to auditors (for the Narratives) or aligns requirements with Security Controls (for the Security Standards)
- Strong collaboration and time management skills, able to juggle multiple documents and feedback sessions throughout the week to be successful in completing the objectives
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.