Lasko is looking to hire an experienced Supply Planning Manager. The Supply Planning Manager will be responsible for overseeing all day-to-day supply and inventory planning activities, work with production facilities and third-party vendors to ensure supply, and drive improvements to the planning processes. In this role, you will lead our team that monitors key integrated business planning performance indicators and cost-to-serve performance data, performs supply planning, manages vendor relationships for distribution. This role helps to coordinate cross-functional work teams, and partners with other functions to maximize business profitability.
Essential Job Responsibilities
· Development of balanced factory optimization schedules to ensure customer demands and factory utilization targets are achieved
· Manage builds and inventory targets
· Ensure End-to-End supply chain processes are supporting customer and business needs
· Oversees master schedules for production and new product, ensuring comprehensive compliance with materials requirements for manufacturing. Incorporate in forecasts and master production schedules.
· Experienced with capacity planning processes, tools, and planning across multiple sites and tools
· Proactively and effectively facilitate at both operational level meetings, such daily production sessions, as well as concise narratives in executive/strategic level meetings
· Implement process improvements to decrease overall costs and improve inventory management and supply chain efficiencies
· Ability to translate analytics to implications, action, and strategy through influence and presentation
· Proven capable of providing analyses and using judgement to assess options. Concise communication with team, partners, and leadership to highlight issues and solutions with supporting data.
· Works to resolve material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions
· Minimize inventory write-offs of finished goods inventory, intermediates and raw materials
· Engages with production to establish production schedules, labor loading, and capacity requirements
· Develop rough-cut capacity plans to analyze and negotiate resource requirements
Education and Experience
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted 29 minutes ago
Posted 29 minutes ago