Posted in Recruitment Consultancy
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Bio - Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Supply Chain Specialist in Foster City, CA/ Hybrid.
This role will support processing supplier changes within the quality system, managing change management records to address supplier changes. Understands the processes associated with material requirements planning, with solid process knowledge of material demand planning inputs, process and outputs. Experienced with ERP Systems, data analysis, KPI, metrics and corrective action planning. Analyzing material requirements, identifying gaps, driving action plans with business partners to enable accurate MRP. Strong business collaboration skills. Partner with the supply chain team and business to drive continuous improvement.
• Participates in cross-functional teams
• Works on non-routine problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors.
• With guidance exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Inputs, maintains, and adjusts records or transactions to ensure system validity.
• May provide training and guidance to other Supply Chain personnel.
• Provides input to more senior team members on planning and forecasting.
• Compiles and analyzes non-routine information or data to support Supply Chain activities - e.g. inventory levels, prices and tracking of shipments, inventory positioning, material deliveries, planned master production schedule and sales forecasts.
• Prepares reports as requested and required.
• Participates in the planning and controls of materials and finished goods to meet sales and distribution demand. Compiles and analyzes statistical data to assist with decision-making
• Performs non-routine activities relating to changes affecting inventory levels, e.g. shipments, purchases, movement of stock.
• Performs necessary transactions and records in system to reflect changes.
• Establishes working relationships with appropriate external or cross-functional contacts. Negotiates and monitors levels of service or performance provided, communicates areas of concern to resolve issues.
• Generates and reviews documents such as work orders, contracts, purchase orders, material transfer requests, or shipping documentation.
• Uses approved methods to make minor decisions in line with company goals and objectives, e.g. transfer or delivery of inventory, production and purchasing schedules.
• Tracks progress with department supervisors, readjusts schedules and communicates changes according to production progress, change orders, manpower requirements, product availability or other conditions impacting timelines.
• Develops and implements programs with suppliers and/or internal cross-functional team members to support continuous improvement.
• Works on assignments that range from routine to moderately non-routine in nature where independent action and initiative are required in resolving problems and developing recommendations.
Skills & Requirements
• Able to recognize deviation from accepted practices.
• Normally receives no instruction on routine work and general instructions on new assignments.
• Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Applies working knowledge of manufacturing and production operations and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) on a daily basis.
• Demonstrates intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Able to develop solutions to non-routine problems.
• 4+ years of relevant experience in related field and a BS or BA or 3+ years of relevant experience and a MA/MBA/MS.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1148284
Posted about 2 hours ago
Fort Worth, Texas
Posted about 2 hours ago
Rochester, New York
Posted about 2 hours ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our