CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
The SCM Specialist will provide analytical and operational support within NA Purchasing Operations with the goal of avoiding production disruption within CNH Industrial operations due to capacity deficiencies. This support will be achieved primarily though the implementation and management of the following activities:
This position is eligible for a flexible hybrid work model and can be located in Racine, WI, New Holland, PA, Burlington, IA, Grand Island NE, Goodfield, IL or Burr Ridge, IL.
Supplier Capacity Management Specialist has the following responsibilities:
- Manage the supplier's capacity, mainly for key suppliers, mapping the supplier capacity configuration as well as the value stream
- Based on the monthly S&OP review, catch preventively and proactively supplier capacity roadblocks not allowing to achieve production and sales target.
- Organize and make follow up on Suppliers' Surveys, for all activities that requires this approach (Production Plans validation, Supplier Value Stream mapping, Market trend analysis, etc...)
- Monitor suppliers' delivery performance and in cooperation with Manufacturing department promote backlog recovery action plans aimed to improve suppliers' performance
- Support the supply escalation process to address critical suppliers representing potential structural issues.
- For new products, support Product Development in timely detection of capacity bottleneck which might affect ramp up phase and define actions required to solve them
- Promote and take active part to process improvement and tools development initiatives aimed to empower capacity management area
This position pays $83,000 - $132,000 USD
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
Posted about 1 hour ago
Charlotte, North Carolina
Posted 43 minutes ago
Concord, North Carolina
Posted 43 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!