CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R. Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping & logistics group.
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM reinvents transport and logistics in order to offer an integrated maritime, port and land service that exceeds its customers' expectations.
Present in over 160 countries through 755 offices, 750 warehouses, equipped with a young and diverse fleet of 511 vessels, CMA CGM serves 420 of the world's 521 commercial ports and operates on more then 200 shipping lines. The group currently employs 110,000 people worldwide, including nearly 2,400 in Marseille, in its headquarters in Marseilles.
This position is responsible to:
Supervision and Support - Financial Variance Analysis
-Supervise complex data management, suggest alternative sources of information, making sure that Controllers analyze and validate Perform trend variance analysis to provide detailed and robust variance explanations.
- -Support interviews with key stakeholders to further confirm and validate analysis findings and gather information on actions taken by the responsible departments to correct and improve financial performance
- -Coordinate and supervise Cost Control missions in the network to identify initiatives ("In the Field")
Supervision and Support - P2P Support & Cost Control
- Super user of OTM, VCR and other Cost control automated tolls.
- Supervise and back up controllers in their daily tasks to enhance Tariff and Cost Control automated tools such as OTM and other such tools for tariff management.
- Supervise and back up controllers in their interaction with tools such as VCR to minimize manual invoice booking and controls including accrual review of abnormal estimates
- Monitor Agency and SSC performance and KPI's and perform P@P support missions in SSC and Agencies to improve process and correct recurrent issue
- -Perform final revision on key situations such as legal claims, negotiations, CAN revision and third-party
- -Supervise all the reporting requested by HO, making sure that controllers follow procedures: flagging controlled accounts, tariff accuracy and update, Cost Control Matrix for automated checking, department results reported as actions or debit notes
- -Develop, streamline, implement, and maintain data sources, data analytics systems including dashboards for use in analysis, reporting, and forecasting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- 4-6 years Experience in Shipping, transportation
- Advance Working knowledge of container shipping industry
- Working knowledge in informatic and analytics tools, and presentation of information
- Solid knowledge of accounting/finance principles
- Basic knowledge in project management
- Advanced skill with Microsoft Office products with emphasis on Excel, and Access
- Ability to work under stress and tight deadlines with high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in writing with strong presentation skills
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work independently and in team environment
- Accepts responsibility and accountability with focus on results
- Ability to monitor and manage priorities and work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to develop processes and design process manuals
- Ability to read and interpret contractual agreements
- Ability to train other team members
- Independent, energetic, and result oriented
- Must be available for frequent international travel
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Experience in analytics, forecasting, and project management
- Experience in finance and/or container shipping operations
- Experience with reporting information to top management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES PREFERRED
- Experience with ERP/SAP/LARA/SAGE/ACE
- Lean six sigma certification preferred
- Data analytics experience/knoweldge preferred
- Working knowledge of Qlik Sense preferred
CMA CGM (America) LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected classification.Experience in finance and/or container shipping operations
Come along on CMA CGM's adventure !
This job has expired.