ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Business Consulting group partners with clients to design and deliver solutions to help them tackle a broad range of business challenges. Our teams work on multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging advanced data analytics and problem-solving techniques. Our recommendations and solutions are based on rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
STRATEGY INSIGHTS & PLANNING ASSOCIATE
Strategy Insights & Planning Associates (SIPAs) create and deliver solutions for our project teams. SIPAs leverage their analytic, synthesis and communication skills to derive insights and analyze business problems. In particular, SIPAs collaborate with their project team to apply problem-solving frameworks to client issues, and employ standard analytic techniques to help guide the project team with client decisions.
- Leverage problem-solving skills and frameworks to help develop solutions to client business problems
- Support market research and/or desk research to derive insights and inform client decision making
- Design custom analyses for internal review using tools like Excel, Access, Confirmit and ZS's proprietary software
- Synthesize and communicate results to ZS teams through oral and written presentations for communication to clients
- Collaborate with ZS teams to implement solutions for the client
- Directly support project deliverables
- Support the execution of the project plan developed and designed by the team
- Perform quality checks and assist in driving the project forward
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a field with quantitative coursework such as business, economics, marketing, psychology, physical or life sciences. A demonstrated record of academic success is required.
- Up to 3 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience, preferably gathering and analyzing qualitative or quantitative data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence
- Attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required. Religious/Medical Exemptions can be requested on a limited basis upon hire.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE#LI-DNI
This job has expired.