Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is currently seeking an eager and motivated entry level material handler to join our TEAM!
As an entry level material handler, we need someone that is experienced with basic day to day warehouse functions and capable of lifting up to 75lbs.
- Entry: $18.30
- 3 Month Increase: $19.04
Equipment Knowledge Required:
- 2nd Shift
- Shift Differential: $.50
- Sit-Down Forklift
- Stand-Up/Reach Forklift
- Performs a variety of warehouse duties such as pull/assemble customer orders, check outbound orders for accuracy/completeness, inventory stock checks, restock and label vendor product, maintain displays (tools, caulk, etc.), move, store, and replenish material, and conduct daily cycle counts.
- Performs receiving duties such as receive and unload inbound material, process inbound shipments, stock material, process customer returns and notify management of damaged shipments for freight claims.
- Operates forklift and order picker equipment.
- Maintains clean and organized facility by sweeping, trash removal, restroom and general office maintenance, etc.
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor
- Follows standard operating and safety procedures
- Keeps area safe, clean, and organized
- Performs other related duties as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 or more years previous distribution/warehouse experience. Must have a minimum of six months to 1 year of sit-down forklift. Reach truck, and OP experience.
- Good oral and written communications skills. Good record keeping skills. Good listening skills. Accurate measurement capability. Ability to understand and speak English.
- Ability to work in a safe conscientious manner.
- Must be Dal-Tile certified to operate powered industrial trucks.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.