We need Financial Service Staff Managers who want to give back to their community and have the dedication and commitment to help others. Our Financial Service Staff Managers assist our middle market customers by building and managing a savvy team of Financial Service professionals offering a robust portfolio of products. They include life insurance, health insurance, retirement solutions, investment products and services.
As a Staff Manager, you will:
Compensation & Benefits
- Actively develop, coach and motivate your team of sales professionals, assuming ultimate accountability for the achievement of the sales goals established for your staff or Agency.
- Contribute to the attainment of company goals by developing and executing a strategic business plan and achieving your team's sales objectives.
- Resourcefully pursue the acquisition and development of new talent by dedicating time to recruiting and training activities.
- Uphold the highest standards of industry and professional conduct, ensuring that your team embodies the ethics and values of the company.
- Compensation - A salary + override compensation plan that truly rewards results with unlimited earning potential.
- Benefits - A results-oriented benefits package, including medical, dental, company-funded pension plan, long term incentive rewards, and a generous 401(k) match.
- Training - Comprehensive high- quality training and support.
- Market - Access to a growing market segment with increasing demand for our products and services.
- Strength - The backing of a company consistently recognized for its financial stability, operating performance, and over 125+ years of financial strength and stability.
- State life and health insurance license, Series 6 and 63
- 2 years of successful sales experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Access to reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
This job has expired.
- Robust coaching and leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop others
- The ability to meet or exceed aggressive team sales objectives
- Previous experience in recruiting, training and professional development
- Effective communication skills including listening, speaking and writing
- The ability to work a flexible schedule that may include weekday evenings and weekend hours