Sr. Tax Manager Job Title: Sr Tax Manager
Job Location: 100% REMOTE Position
We are one of the premier mid sized CPA firms in the region serving industries like real estate, construction and technology. We have several full time, 100% Remote opportunities available for Senior Tax Managers to join the team immediately. Work life balance is important to us and we are looking to add to our rapidly growing team.
If this sounds like you, please read on and you are encouraged to apply ASAP!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Fostering a 98% client retention rate through a dedicated approach to customized client service.
- One of the Best Accounting Firms to Work For 13 times and counting by the accounting industrys leading publication.
- Honored by the Washington, DC regions top business executives in the SmartCEOmagazine SmartCPA Readers Choice section
- Top Vote Getter in Bethesda Magazines Readers Pick for Best Accounting Firm (Local) in 2021.
What You Will Be Doing - Develop a book of business and expands personal production (managed business, new business and personal billings) according to individual performance plan.
- Manage and lead managers and below. Technically superior to other Managers.
- Review returns; may prepare complex jobs as needed.
- Oversee the completion of tax compliance of filing deadlines for the managers responsible client list.
- Take ownership of multiple engagements and understands significance of operational effectiveness and firm profitability. -
- Manage client expectations. Understand clients current and long-term business objectives and exhibits a strong understanding of how specific transactions impact their business.
- Analyze client needs and proactively proposes solutions focusing on delivering value-added services.
- Manage client relationships as the point of contact for the managers responsible client list providing distinctive client service through accessibility and proactive interaction.
- Manage the budget for compliance projects and assures efficient completion of tasks by the staff.
- Proactive communications with clients.
- Provide technical tax support for the staff and other team members.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of an area or specialty.
- Provide feedback, establishes goals, and creates career paths for all staff levels.
- Maintain mastery of and helps others develop effective work paper techniques and correct documentation skills, an understanding of Firm and Department administrative procedures and processes, and the use of software (Profx Tax and Engagement, Excel, XCM, iChannel, BNA etc.).
- Display leadership beyond immediate workgroup by proactively participating in firm initiatives.
- Strong communication and presentation skills leading to productivity and positive results.
- Maintain client relationships and business expansion and development.
- Prepare invoices and assists with collections for the managers responsible client list.
- Administrative responsibilities in predetermined area (systems, training, policy and procedures, recruiting, etc.)
- Monitor, cultivate, educate existing staff and recruits new talent.
- Maintain business relationships in the industry and other related business associations with the goal of creating a brand name for ECC and growing their book of business.
- Continue to develop industry specialization(s) and expertise in a chosen field(s)
What You Need for this Position - Demonstrates a positive, professional attitude and desire to advance.
- Help maintain a professional and team-oriented environment.
- Follow firm procedures and policies.
- Take ownership of assigned engagements including communicating the status and progress of those engagements and completes within timeframe.
- Address review points within an agreed upon timeframe.
- Identify potential risk on projects and seeks guidance.
- Request and learns from feedback.
- Actively seeks work and communicates availability to manager.
- Attend professional development and training sessions to keep upto-date with regulatory and industry changes and to meet your individual ECC CPE plan
What's In It for You - 100% Remote
- Fantastic Work/Life Balance including long weekends when not in season!
- 5 Weeks PTO
- 401k Match
- Full Medical, Dental & Vision
- Excellent career growth opportunity
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
Tax Managers are encouraged to apply ASAP or you can send your resume to me directly at Hunter.Boydston@cybercoders.com
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Hunter Boydston
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted 15 minutes ago
Posted 15 minutes ago
Posted 15 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!