Who is Intuitive Surgical?
At Intuitive, we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. Our mission is our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that makes us unique.
As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we have been expanding our innovations through technology to help make a difference in the world. For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided our journey to help solve some of healthcare’s complex challenges.
We believe a great idea can come from anywhere—inclusion and mutual respect are vital to our culture. We value character grounded in integrity, a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and diverse experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and strive to achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s help to advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
As a member of the US Product Marketing team, you will be responsible for the performance of existing product lines and new product launches. You will collaborate broadly across the US Clinical Marketing, Global Product Marketing, US and Global Hospital Marketing, and Field Sales organizations to develop and execute marketing and sales strategies to drive adoption and utilization of advanced energy, stapling, and smart instrumentation in da Vinci procedures across surgical specialties.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
• Excellent presentation skills and experience with presenting to surgeons and hospital executives.
• Previous surgical marketing experience in advanced energy or stapling of more than 2 years preferred.
• Previous surgical sales experience preferred, but not required.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in a therapeutic or medical device company required.
• Surgical and/or Operating Room experience in sales or marketing required.
• Experience collaborating with Sales, Marketing Teams, Operations, and Customer Service required.
• Proven ability to effectively segment, target, position and message the product / procedure and develop strong sales support to drive product / procedure adoption.
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively, prioritize and smoothly manage goals and initiatives amidst competing priorities.
• Strong analytical capability and intuition required.
• Self-starter with ability to problem solve and establish solutions in a high-growth and fast-pace environment.
• Superior verbal/written communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills across multiple constituents.
• Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office product suite.
• Ability to travel 50%, domestic.
Minimum Education and Training Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Shift 1 - Day
Travel : Yes, 50 % of the TimeTravel Requirements: Yes, 50 % of the Time Shift: Shift 1 - Day
El Paso, Texas
Posted about 9 hours ago
Posted about 9 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago