The Sr Manager Finance will be a key member of the Digital Media Finance Team, creating and executing a strategy for financial reporting, planning and analysis for the business. Your work, whether it's building financial reports or tracking performance metrics, is used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions. Excellent at working on multiple projects at a time, you are focused on the details while finding creative ways to address big picture challenges.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of the budgeting, forecasting, and monthly reporting processes - ensure accuracy and predictability of results and key metrics.
- Provide finance team and senior management with clear insights into business drivers of business and financial performance. Develop financial reporting for business.
- Partner with senior management to drive financial transparency into the business, making strategic decisions and identifying new opportunities. Assist in driving efficiency and accountability across subdivisions.
- Implement and manage a financial KPI dashboard
- Prepare presentations for executive leadership team
- Support various ad-hoc projects
- Manage and develop direct report(s)
- Self-starter with strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 8+ years of relevant financial planning or corporate finance experience
- Bachelor's Degree in either Finance or Accounting is required
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of Oracle and/or Tableau a plus
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.ABOUT THE TEAM
Notified® is a business segment within Intrado, and is the world's only communications cloud for events, public relations, and investor relations to drive meaningful insights and outcomes. Our Events Cloud enables event planners, marketers, and communications professionals to create unforgettable experiences which build brand and community engagement through hybrid events, conferences, trade shows, town halls, and product launches. Notified's PR Cloud enables public relations professionals to reach global audiences, monitor brand sentiment, send press releases via GlobeNewswire®, measure success, and drive earned media. Navigate the media landscape and tap into real-time analytics from an integrated, intelligent, and easy-to-use platform. The Investor Relations Cloud enables investor relations professionals to manage communications - earnings calls, regulatory filings, press releases, investor days, and IR Websites - to maximize shareholder value. Activate your market strategy and manage dynamic communications and regulatory requirements from one platform.
At Notified we place a lot of value in giving our clients the solutions and support they need to operate efficiently and successfully. This same desire we use to set our customers up for success applies to our employees as well. Notified is committed to helping our employees and their families maintain a healthy work/life balance, to build a financially secure future. Self-development and learning are key with all our global employees having access to our internal learning and development university DevelopU for career and skills enhancement.