Sr. Full Stack Developer *Job Title: Sr. Full Stack Developer*
*Job Location: Remote *
*Salary Range: $160,000 to $225,000, bonus, equity*
If you are a Sr. Full Stack Developer with experience, please read on!
We are a growing mobile B2B platform delivering consumer retail solutions using artificial intelligence, machine learning, machine vision, senor technology, and more looking to add to our team. Our proprietary computer vision platform leverages Active Learning to automate the entire in-store retail experience, even eliminating the traditional checkout process. We are a fast-paced, innovation, agile team comprised of engineers from Amazon and Google with 20+ years of experience.
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Well-funded start-up with seasoned leadership team!
2. Opportunity for professional growth and development!
3. Architect and develop cutting-edge B2C consumer applications used by multinational retailers!
What You Need for this Position - 10+ years of software development experience with a heavy emphasis on consumer products/applications
- 5+ years developing B2C or B2B consumer applications for iOS, Android and Web apps
- Background with multi-tenanted API design and development (APIs)
- Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Expert-level skills with algorithm development, software design and architecture
- Start-up company experience and the ability to work in fast-paced environments
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Bonus Points for:
- Linux systems
- React development for consumer applications / interactive UIs
What's In It for You For your hard work and dedication, you'll be rewarded with an excellent base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits including but not limited to:
- And much more!
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Sr. Full Stack Developer with experience developing B2C software applications, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Pat Befort
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Washington, District of Columbia
Posted 31 minutes ago
Posted 31 minutes ago
Menlo Park, California
Posted 30 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!