2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
Sr. Director, Transformation - People Services
No Brag, Just Fact!
Over the last decade, we set out to be the world's greatest dialysis company, and over the next decade, we're poised to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality, we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
The Sr. Director of Transformation will provide leadership and oversight to a team of highly motivated individuals with a broad range of consulting, project management and/or HR backgrounds. This leader will be responsible for 1) setting the strategic direction and priorities for the team 2) providing strategic guidance to project teams on project direction, stakeholder management and executive engagement 3) collaborating effectively across the organization and 4) leading work on a portfolio of projects.
The following are typical activities for the Sr. Director of Transformation on DaVita's People Services team:
- Partners with Transformation leadership team (Director level), People Services VPs and Chief People Officer to identify and drive priorities for the Transformation team in People Services, including team structure and strategy, project portfolio development and teammate recruiting and growth
- Provides oversight to Transformation project portfolio including partnering closely with Transformation leadership team on project objectives, KPIs, and overarching direction
- Leverages hypothesis-based approach to identify, validate and quantify opportunities in the People space (e.g. retention, engagement, org. design to support new profit streams, training, etc.)
- Tackles enterprise-wide, cross-functional, multi-year initiative to dramatically improve teammate retention, experience and effectiveness
- Draws upon continuous improvement and project management tools (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) to structure and design improvement opportunities
- Sets standards for project deliverables, stakeholder management and executive engagement across team
- Creates and executes on team development strategy and actively engages in recruiting, coaching and career pathing for teammates at all levels on the team
- Presents comfortably and compelling to executive audiences
- Effectively manages relationships with cross-functional partners, senior leaders and executives; successful at leading through influence
- Leverages technology to solve key People Services inefficiencies and create opportunities to People Services teammates to streamline and improve existing processes
- Effectively allocates and prioritizes team resources to ensure timelines and deliverables are met
- Takes accountability for results and motivates, coaches and develops direct reports
- Embodies DaVita's core values on a daily basis
- Experience leading consulting or project-based teams
- Experience leading large-scale business transformation from concept through implementation with tangible, measurable impact
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives, build strong relationships across all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive change and make new processes and tools "stick"
- 10+ years of progressive experience
- MBA preferred
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
$110,100.00 to $161,700.00
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits
Position Pay Range: