Vertiv, a global leader in network power solutions, seeks a Senior Contract Administrator at its Columbus, OH, headquarters location. The position reports to the Contracts Manager - and will execute and support the company's commercial contracting and legal activities. Review, negotiate, and approve customer orders, ensuring that customer purchase orders, terms and conditions, and products and services agreements are clearly defined, documented, and aligned with the company's terms of sale and internal guidelines. Work with the customer to resolve specific discrepancies in sales-side agreements. Acts as first point of escalation for contract negotiations to ensure alignment with the company's terms of sale and internal guidelines for sales-side transactions. Coordinate with in-house counsel colleagues regarding systems and process improvement initiatives to streamline order reviews and maximize the speed and quality of legal's input to internal clients.
• Lead negotiation of high dollar value transactions, master product and service agreements, and complex contract administration tasks. Authorize and release contracts and orders in company's ordering systems. Represent the company's position in contract negotiations. Primary team member that assists in overseeing the contract approval process to insure timely and consistent results, fostering favorable business outcomes while protecting the company by adhering to internal guidelines.
• Manage terms and conditions resources and identify discrepancies as compared to customer purchase orders and the terms and conditions referenced in them, including but not limited to indemnification, limitation of liability, insurance, payment terms, and liquidated damages. Suggest and draft alternative language to agreements to reach a mutually agreeable negotiation between the parties. Provide initial guidance relating to claims or complaints that occur during performance of contracts.
• Collaborate with finance, sales, sales operations, human resources, compliance, and other departments regarding sales contract terms, and communicate clearly to resolve.
• Evaluate and monitor contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations. Assist in maintaining contract repository and other company databases with contract-related information.
• Approve (or summarize for approval, as required) requests for deviations of policy in accordance with company's policies and guidelines. Coordinate with order entry team to ensure customer purchase orders comply with internal guidelines.
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted 6 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our