Intrado is seeking a Solution Sales Specialist for our Interactive Services Commercial Products group and can be remotely based. Interactive Services is focused on delivering unbelievable Customer Experience (CX) outcomes leveraging digital messaging, personalized and predictive self-service and cloud contact center infrastructure solutions.
As the core component of our enterprise growth strategy, the Solution Sales Specialist will be directly responsible for penetrating new logo enterprise accounts. This is an excellent opportunity to be in a pivotal role at a rapidly growing company where you can make a huge impact and immediate name for yourself. If you are a strong hunter with a strong desire to join a growth company that continues to invest in a fast-moving industry and you have a proven track record in customer experience and contact center technology solution sales, we would love to hear from you!
- Working new logo account targets to identify opportunities in new accounts
- Executing and managing the sales cycle to cross-sell Intrado CX products into existing accounts, generating new solution sales within the current customer base
- Proactively identifying potential needs of existing accounts, suggesting additional best-fit CX solutions
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date expert understanding of assigned Intrado CX solutions and relevant competitor solutions
- Identifying and presenting a clear value proposition for accounts to purchase additional solutions from Intrado
- Researching and actively identifying emerging trends that influence Intrado's value proposition
- Establishing reputation with account buyers as a trusted advisor with industry and solution knowledge
- Proactively managing pipeline; input, monitor, and update opportunities in a timely fashion
- Identifying and coordinating timely involvement of sales operations resources in the sales cycle to improve efficiencies
- Achieving assigned revenue quota
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business, information technology, or a related field
Priority will be given to those candidates who meet the following:
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales role selling product specific solutions
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Required experience in managing account relationships, identifying additional sales opportunities and closing deals
- Prior professional experience working with minimal supervision
- Self-starter with excellent time-management skills
- Superior relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; experience delivering compelling presentations to large audiences
- Willingness to travel within assigned territory, on short notice, as needed
- A proven track record negotiating and closing complex Enterprise wide agreements as well as large and mid-market deals
- Self-starter, independent who can drive results without significant amount of coaching
- Background and experience with contact center, IVR, automation is of high value
- Comfortable selling a product that is actively being enhanced / enriched with functionality
- Proven ability to close deals that are $500k-$1M in annual revenue
- Proficient in Salesforce.com for tracking activity, pipeline and revenue metrics.
- Vertical approach: background in retail/telecommunications sales is of high value
- Willingness to travel domestically as needed.
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.ABOUT THE TEAM
Intrado Cloud Collaboration provides meeting, messaging and collaboration tools that allow businesses to unlock the creativity of their teams and fuel productivity as if everyone was in one room - even when team members are across the globe.
Intrado also offers Cloud PBX systems for globally distributed corporations, Cloud Contact Centers to enable technical support and remote agents supporting businesses and Hosted MPLS Networks to increase business efficiency, execution and security.
With products and services ranging from audio / video conferencing services to meeting management tools, we also provide professional services to ensure support and training at each stage - from implementation of our tools and services throughout the customer lifecycle. Intrado is the #1 global conferencing partner, Cisco Meetings partner and a Microsoft Gold Collaboration Partner.