Software Engineer 4 If you are a Software Engineer 4 with experience, please read on!
We are a publicly traded company on the Nasdaq, founded in 1985, as a global medical technology company whose purpose is to enable healthier lives everywhere and every day. We develop groundbreaking products and services that benefit everyone, especially passionate about those that advance women's health and well-being. This allows us to be a company that prospers, grows and empowers women to experience healthier lives.
We are looking for a experienced Software Engineer 4 to design, develop and test software on multiple instrumentation platforms and collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects for our automated molecular diagnostic instruments.
What You Will Be Doing - Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Participate and lead technical discussions about technology and infrastructure
- Define and execute projects independently, deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems
- Software requirements and specification definition
- Software design and development
- Assay algorithm design and development
- Enhance existing code through refactoring
What You Need for this Position At least 6+ years experience with:
- Visual Studio/Github/JIRA
- Unit Test framewroks: XUnit, NUnit, CodedUI
- UI design and development
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary
- Fully Remote
- Bonus Plan
- Health/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401k Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
So, if you are a Software Engineer 4 with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!