AutoNation Toyota Cerritos
The Accounting Coordinator will be responsible for the finance quality control and review function. Checks deal paperwork for accuracy after F&I Manager has signed off on the deal and prior to the deal leaving the store for the Shared Service Center (SSC).
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Prepare daily deposits
- Package deal for SSC
- Verify deal meets revenue recognition policy
- Review 100% of documents for accuracy (customer, lien holder, manufacturer, county and financial information)
- Title Work
- Product Agreements
- Rebate and Incentive forms (verify meets program requirements and includes pin numbers)
- Retail installment contracts and Lease agreements
- Verify payoff worksheets are complete, contain a per diem and have at least 10 days remaining in the “good-thru” date
- Verify all required fields are completed on F&I products, send letters with corrected copies for omitted information
- Verify agreement to provide insurance (ATPI) is valid and binder is attached, if required
- Verify Retail Installment Contract / Lease Agreement agrees with ADP Recap
- Prepare and ship lender packages
- Assist in handling customer calls regarding title work and products sold in F&I department
- Prepare daily communication package to SSC (invoices, deals, etc.)
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
What are the requirements for this job?
- High school diploma or GED
- Equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of dealership process
- Working knowledge of finance and insurance products
- Strong mathematical ability
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Experience handling high volume of paperwork
- Must be highly organized, and have excellent follow-up skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with store management and sales personnel
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- One to Two years Accounting experience (preferred)
- Customer service experience (preferred)
- ADP experience (preferred)
- Title work experience (preferred)
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
As America’s largest and most recognized automotive retailer, AutoNation is transforming the automotive industry through its bold leadership, innovation, and comprehensive brand extensions. We are committed to hiring driven, diverse Associates and supporting them in growing their career within AutoNation. We offer paid training, competitive pay & benefits and a culture that believes in investing in our Associates’ professional futures. With over 315 locations from coast to coast, AutoNation has an opportunity for you. We’ve sold over 13 million vehicles, the first automotive retailer to reach this milestone. Our success is driven by our commitment to delivering a peerless Customer experience through customer-focused sales and service processes. We believe deeply in giving back, and every car we sell helps to raise cancer research and treatment awareness with a Pink Plate. We have proudly raised over $25 million dollars to drive out cancer, create awareness, and support critical research.
This job has expired.
Join us as we pave the way to moving our company, our communities and our industry forward. Apply today at a location near you or wherever you dream the road will take you.