NewLane Finance is a commercial equipment finance company, serving small and mid-size business nationwide. Our mantra is "business lending done right", and our strategy is to revolutionize small business lending by employing the latest technology and a motivated workforce to deliver fair and transparent financing solutions to businesses with unmatched levels of speed, convenience and customer service. Our products and services are offered to the business community primarily through financing programs with equipment manufacturers, distributors, and dealers. NewLane Finance is powered by a $13B financial organization.
This position will consult/analyze and deliver on more complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of application development responsibility. This position will also act as a resource and develop more complex innovative business solutions by creating new applications, modifying existing applications and providing post production support. The incumbent will deliver more complex business application software solutions following the system development life cycle process.
• Maintain all-round view of solution, understanding both business and technical challenges and both functional and non-functional needs of solution
• Partner with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to design and develop end-to-end solution options
• Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
• Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com's Web Services API
• Consults and/or participates in the requirements, design and coding walkthroughs to ensure the development of quality solutions.
• Determines how existing applications, systems, databases, interfaces and/or hardware can interact to meet new and emerging enterprise initiatives.
• Create test classes and perform required testing on new development
• Lead production deployment strategy from Sandbox environments using structured change methodology
• Provide administration support of Salesforce including but not limited to managing customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation rules, workflow rules, process builders, reports and dashboards, etc.